I am having a hard time getting a flow on the Christmas journal. Hopefully, it will come soon. Until then, no pictures of it yet. I am a little behind, but trying to keep up with the journaling.
Anyway, I have signed up for Stacy Juilian's Library of Memories Workshop. You can get more information here: http://www.bigpicturescrapbooking.com/classeslibrary2.html. This is the second time this class is being offered. The first time I was on the fence too long, and missed out. So I signed up immediately this time. I have read many great reviews about this class. It helps organized your photos, and supposively walks you through looking at organizing and scrapbooking differenly then you might right now.
I thought I knew exactly how I would like to organize my photos, and which binders I would use to set up a system, but I am researching some other options. I came across this project idea from Kolo that I absolutely love. Here is the project link: http://www.kolo.com/learn/projects/havana_noci_project.pdf
That's it for now. Take care.
Saturday, December 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment