Well here it is already December! What a year so far. I am attempting to do a Christmas Journal again, last year I started and didn't finish. I am going to TRY and complete one for this year. Still no digital camera, but I wanted to share my Day 1 layout. You can read the journaling a bit better if you click on the picture. I am posting the picture, although not perfect, so you can get an idea, and to keep me motivated.
Saturday, December 01, 2007
Christmas Journal...let's try this again...
Well here it is already December! What a year so far. I am attempting to do a Christmas Journal again, last year I started and didn't finish. I am going to TRY and complete one for this year. Still no digital camera, but I wanted to share my Day 1 layout. You can read the journaling a bit better if you click on the picture. I am posting the picture, although not perfect, so you can get an idea, and to keep me motivated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment