
Anthony and I had a lot of time to relax on Easter. Late afternoon, we went for a short stroll to our neighborhood park, where an event with families, and kids with Easter baskets was just ended. ETA: We saw a view of the freeway and another community below. Then, we went to an evening church service. It was a great message of Hope in Christ. There was a moment after the church service was over, we were still standing up-after clapping for those that were saved and recommiting their lives to Christ and they walked to the altar call room, and many members of the church were already leaving, our pastor looked up, saw us, and we all (pastor, Anthony and I) smiled and waved. Cool, because we attend a mega church and not able to have personal connections necessarily with the same people-minus small group, and pastors. After, we went to a soul food restaurant. Finally, we came back home, called our dads, and unwind. I only took ONE photo of the day of something funny/cute from one of Anthony's friends on Facebook. I will try and post a saved image-not the photo. I hope you and your family and friends had a happy and blessed Easter.
No comments:
Post a Comment