Thursday, June 11, 2009

Summer List

Inspired by reading another blog about a list of things to do for the summer, and going to the listography website, I am re energized to do my listing again. Here are some things that I would LOVE/want to do this summer:

Movies, movies, and more movies
Go to the Drive In
Go to the Redwoods
Go to a Family Reunion
Go to Legoland
Bike Ride
Go to the Beach
Go to the county fair
Eat a funnel cake-at the county fair
Go Camping
Relax/Do nothing
Attend and have fun at Comic Con-tickets already bought for this one
Watch Fireworks
Scrapbook
Read Twilight (New Moon) and maybe some other books on my list-need to write the books down that I want to read
Stay at a beach cottage for a week
Ride the train
Yoga
Walk
Finish classes/work for Reading Certificate

I may not get to do all of these things, but again, would LOVE to be able to do many, if not all of them. So now, I am feeling like maybe I can make a scrapbook about the things I want to do, and leave a space for if I do and put a picture there. That way, but the end of the summer, I have a summer highlight scrapbook album. Hmmmmm. Even if it's blank, I'll just keep it there, and maybe get an opportunity next summer, or not.

No comments: