Well it's almost over. I am trying to extend it as long as possible. It has been a great day! Anthony took me to Humphrey's by the Bay Restaurant for a brunch. A local jazz station, 98.1, broadcasts live from there on Sundays. Although we didn't hear a lot of music, we had a decent view of the yachts from our table-we weren't right next to the window. They gave me Creme Brulée since it was my birthday. It was delicious! I got some tech gifts. We went to Boot Camp-a more in depth study of our faith, and went to one of the evening services at the Rock. Whew! It has been a long day, and such a blessing. I thank God for another year, and look forward to celebrating many more birthdays! This time last year I had strep throat. This year was a beautiful day, probably the warmest day of the year so far, and was great! Okay, back to enjoying the rest of my day! Hopefully, I can post pictures later.
Sunday, March 11, 2007
It's my BIRTHDAY!
Well it's almost over. I am trying to extend it as long as possible. It has been a great day! Anthony took me to Humphrey's by the Bay Restaurant for a brunch. A local jazz station, 98.1, broadcasts live from there on Sundays. Although we didn't hear a lot of music, we had a decent view of the yachts from our table-we weren't right next to the window. They gave me Creme Brulée since it was my birthday. It was delicious! I got some tech gifts. We went to Boot Camp-a more in depth study of our faith, and went to one of the evening services at the Rock. Whew! It has been a long day, and such a blessing. I thank God for another year, and look forward to celebrating many more birthdays! This time last year I had strep throat. This year was a beautiful day, probably the warmest day of the year so far, and was great! Okay, back to enjoying the rest of my day! Hopefully, I can post pictures later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment