I had SO much fun yesterday, I seriously didn't want it to end. I was tired this morning. Anyway. Three things. One, my digital camera viewer is broken, so I haven't checked to see if photos will still come out or what. This means I will probably not post pictures anytime soon. Second, I took some pictures with my camera phone, all that we had on hand yesterday, so hopefully I can figure out how to post those pictures. Third, has to do with church service yesterday. It was the end of the sermon, where Pastor Miles read a scripture-I'll have to come back and edit and share that.
This is in the Book of Joshua, in the beginning, where Joshua is telling the people of Israel that they are getting ready to go into the promise land, be ready, and trust God. Their response to this was basically, "We got your back, Joshua." So my question to you is, who has YOUR back, and whose back to you have?
I thought about this briefly yesterday, but have been thinking more about it today. Isn't it a blessing, as the pastor was explaining yesterday, that God has given us "human people" who are here to help support us. Of course God and Jesus have our backs too. But isn't it great that we have people (relationships) that can help us go through life, and be a support system?
I have always been one, as long as I can remember that had a close circle of friends. I continue to try to surround myself with family and trusted friends to confide in, it's just me. Not to say that I do not talk and meet with other people, but that I do tend to stay to myself. To know that I have family, and friends who are there for me, and that there are people who are here to help me along the journey is a great feeling. I am so blessed to have people like this in my life, and I pray you do as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment