
Although there is only one more week of school, this week has been so fast paced for me! Not to get into all of the details, but it has been very difficult as well. Through prayer, and listening ears and hopefully wise advice, I am getting through it. My week did end with a positive meeting with a parent. I will be leaving/in Mexico in a week, and still so much to do.
As a way to unwind from a hectic week, last night Anthony and I went to Islands, a burger place. The food wasn't great, but we did have good service. As we were leaving we had a treat of seeing fireworks. They were so close! I asked Anthony to take a VIDEO of them, because I didn't think that camera phone would pick up photos of fireworks very well. I will try to upload the clip(s). To me, they were better than the ones we saw on the 4th. Although it was foggy then, so that could have been part of it.
I remembered that I could send pictures from my camera phone. So I have added a photo of the marquee from the Boyz II Men concert. There is also an added picture from my birthday. Lastly, for now, I've added a photo of the poster my kids created with the substitute for me when I came back to school from my recovery. It makes me happy! Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment