Saturday, July 07, 2007

Still Here

Has it really been that long since I posted? Wow! Sorry for those of you that check. I myself get inpatient when someone doesn't update their blog frequently. Sigh. I also like seeing PICTURES in blogs, like another blogger mentioned on her site. My camera doesn't even turn on now, so I am trying to decide rather or not to fix it, or just get a new one. So much is going on.

I'm getting ready, really more mentallly ready for Mexico, although I have a LOT THINGS I need to do before I go.

Two more weeks of school left, yeah! Still have report cards to do before Monday, I've been procrastinating.

Trying to relax and enjoy the nice SUMMER weather. The 4th of July was good, Anthony and I went to the SD County Fair.

Saw Transformers, which I liked, as well as Anthony, who was at first not impressed with the first trailer.

Have a LONG to do list, in addition in getting ready for Mexico.

Have had some scrapping mojo-I wish I could stay home and do nothing but scrap.

Wanting to do something like this: http://melodyross.typepad.com/my_weblog/2007/07/what-ive-learne.html maybe if I have time when I get back from Mexico.

Cannot believe that the Fifth Harry Potter movie is coming out in a few days, and Book 7 will be here soon as well.

Since I am not able to post any current photos, I will try to attach a Transformer trailer link/clip. Make sure to stop the music on the bottom, or let it finish before viewing the Transformers trailer. It is really worth going to. And if you decide to see the movie, be sure to get there early enough to see what is termed a "secret" movie trailer for a J.J. Abram's film-the creator of Lost.

Today is 7-7-07, which is supposed to be lucky! I am not sure how "lucky" today was/is, but I truly am blessed!

Take care.

No comments: