I hope everyone had a happy 4th! Anthony and I did, we mostly relaxed. I have a lot I want to say, but for now, I will say that I was just thinking of the blog, and thinking there should be more snapshots, especially of "everyday life." I think I wanted the web address of the blog to be "Scraps of Life," but think it is already taken. I wanted this to be both the web address and name because of the scrapping of course, and to be a place of bits and pieces of my/our life. Anyway, I want to try and post some more snapshots of everyday life. However, I may not always have this as a goal of the blog-as just dedicated to snapshots. Right now, I am into taking mini clips with our camera, or having clips from Anthony's camera phone. Like that one I am going to share. It is a super short clip of fireworks we saw last year and NOT from the 4th of July. We were leaving, Islands, a burger place, and next thing you know we saw the best fireworks I've seen in person so far. We were SO close.
Saturday, July 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know exactly what you mean. It's like you're not sure if what your doing is enough or something right? To be honest my house is pretty much the same day to day. Variations only some of the time. So I find it hard to blog a fantastic or extraordinary life. But then again it is ya know?
You do your thang and what ever that is it will be alright.
The clip was cool! Love the popping sound of fireworks.
Chat soon sweetheart,
-Karla
Post a Comment