I LOVE this television show from the 90s! It was and probably is one of, if not my favorite show. I know many people probably don't even remember it, and if they do or if they were to watch it now wouldn't be interested in it. I think the reason why I like it so much is because I when it was on, I was about the same age as the main character, Dorothy Jane, and could relate to how she was feeling and what she went through. Also, she was a romantic, which I was, and still am today.
I have most of the episodes of "The Torkelsons," as well as the spin off, "Almost Home" on vhs (yes I need/want to transfer them to DVD), except the ONE episode, really scene that I love the most. Well today, I did a search on Youtube, which I have done before for this series, and hit the jackpot because someone posted most of the episodes from these two series. Most importantly for me, the one scene/episode that I love the most. It is the first minute and so.
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment