I've been fighting some kind of sickness. Usually, my nose is congested, I try to deal with it for several days, go to the doctor, and get put on antibiotics. This time, I have a VERY sore throat, and have had a fever/chills. Virtually NO CONGESTION. Of course I have been battling ANY congestion with the nasal spray I got last time I was sick, and just recently with a new Netipot. So far so good. But my sore throat won't seem to get better.
Been journaling. I signed up with a class that I hope will help me organize stories I have told, and want to tell at jessicasprague.com. It is called "Stories in Hand." So far so good. I am a little behind, due some to the illness.
Been wanting to do some Christmas shopping, but again, being sick and all has slowed me down. I did get some candy canes.
Been wanting to shop in general. Nothing major, but I did get some cardstock for the class. Also, I just bought something from Ebay.
Been ordering pictures from Walgreens.com like crazy. I am addicted. They've had so many sales. I have been attempting to get "caught up" in printing pictures on the computer, memory cards, this year, etc. I haven't scrapped them or put them in albums yet. The quality is EXCELLENT. I realized at some point when placing an order, that this was the place that Anthony and I took a risk on in getting our wedding (table cameras) and honeymoon photos printed/put on cd-there was a sale. They did a good job then. Funny how I didn't order from them for everyday shots. I think I will continue to now.
Been inspired. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the photo journalism of Callie Shell. She has been following the Obama campaign. Here is one of many places to see some of her work:
Work of Callie Shell
Here is one of my favorite galleries that I have found of the behind the scenes of the Obama campaign:
Time's Obama Gallery
She has others that you can type and search. First, I just LOVE the photos and how it tells a story of Barack Obama's campaign. Also, the photographer has inspired me to want to learn how to take better pictures, particularly photojournalistic photos.
That's it for now.
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment