The next few days I am going to post some lists of different things about me. I saw this on another blog, who saw it on one of the bios of one of the teachers. It seems like there are several bios, of not all that have the lists that I will TRY to do for the next several days.
Here is the first one: 10 Essentials that I am Blessed to Have-with everything occurring right now, I was thinking of NOT posting this, instead I will say these are "things" that I am blessed to have...in no particular order they are:
1. Sprite-this is on the original list I have. However, I just had my first Sprite, I believe, Sierra Mist before that, from not having it for about 50-60 days. So, although I LOVE Sprite still, I have been without it. So I'll put cell phone as a "replacement" for this one.
2. Television
3. Internet
4. Jamba Juice-Carribean Passion with Immunity Boost is my FAVORITE
5. Magazines-US Weekly, Woman's World, Scrapping magazines, Sunset
6. Zig Black Memory Pen-used for scrapbooking
7. Scratch paper-for my to do lists, ideas, quotes, etc.
8. CNN-I never thought I would be so tuned in, mostly due to the election this year, CSPAN is another favorite although I do not watch as much, it is tied with CNN
9. Movies
10. Talk and Christian Radio
Monday, December 01, 2008
10 Essentials I am Blessed to Have
Labels:
All About Me,
Everyday Life,
Lists,
Movie,
Scrapbooking,
Television
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment