Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Something to check off my bucket list...


I think I had remember seeing it, then forgot. I am currently writing 30 things to do while I am 30. I am using some current goals/wants, and pulled up my "bucket list" to include some of those things as well. Well, as I was going through it, I just realized I did one of the things on my list. It is #61, Stay at the Marriott at Coronado again. Anthony and I did this a few weeks ago. The first time we stayed there was for our night of our wedding. There are some BEAUTIFUL views from this property. The first time we stayed, Anthony surprised me, we had a suite with great views! The second time, we got a decent deal, and we didn't really have a view, but we still had a great time. So, #61 is officially, and noted, checked off my "bucket list." Here is one picture from our wedding where we arrived at the hotel. I want to try and find a picture of the view we had and post it. I also want to try and post a recent picture of us at Coronado during this time.

No comments: