I got over having a high, up to 103 degree fever-thank the Lord. Fever and body aches, no sore throat, stuffy nose or anything. I did develop a dry cough towards the end, it is mostly, 99% gone.
Except for time off to get well, teaching, and getting ready my students ready for State Testing.
Walking. I started two weeks or so ago, until I got sick. I hope to get back to it when I feel totally well again. Ant and I went on a short walk a few days ago in Seaport Village-first time for me, fun.
Watching movies. Those who know me/us know I/we LOVE movies. Most recently, we've seen, Termintator, I liked it, Anthony didn't. Star Trek, I LOVED it, it would probably be in my top 20, 100, whatever, Anthony thought it was okay. Before that, we did see the Fighting movie, I think we both thought it was better than we thought it would be. It was okay. We also saw the Fast and Furious movie. We liked it, we thought it was "fun!" The best of all to me was the Star Trek movie. I seriously LOVED IT. Probably my favorite movie this year.
Caught up on some other movies at home such as, Bride Wars-didn't think Ant would want to see that, I liked it. I also, por fin, saw Twilight. Yeah, I know I am late, but I REALLY wanted to read the book first, which usually I don't do. So when I went to visit my Dad, I finished the book, and as a treat, watched the movie on dvd. I thought it was okay. Don't flame me or anything. I REALLY enjoyed the book however. I started the second book, so hopefully I will finish that one before the second movie comes out.
I watched Legacy during the Memorial Day weekend. This was one of those one season shows that was on UPN, I think. I LOVED this show. Long story short, I was able to buy the masters, on VHS-I need to get the episodes transferred. Anyway, I enjoyed watching the episodes. I watched them ALL. I didn't remember them all, or even watching them on VHS, so it was a real treat to watch.
Not scrappin really. I did take a class at a local scrapbook store a month and a half ago or so. I shopped during the National Scrapbooking Day weekend, I think, and finally got my Bind It All-it was a preorder deal. I did watch the dvd that came with it, and binded a little book to try it out. I do WANT to scrap, but being ill, teaching, busy, tired, etc., not being organized, it is a lot to get started. Hopefully, soon, and definitely during summer break.
So that, is pretty much what's been up with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment